Sug-Sean has collaborated with the likes of Topman and Dolce & Gabbana, and has recently featured in a television campaign for NEXT. A multi-talented influencer specialising in fashion, food, travel and automobiles, he has also carved a career as a fashion designer and is now the owner of a successful fashion line.
The official partnership between Influencer Champions and Sug-Sean was signed just before Christmas, and will see the agency responsible for securing Sean brand campaigns, collaborations, endorsements and ambassadorial roles, as well as handling the logistical aspects of partnerships including travel.
Amelia Neate, the Senior Manager at Influencer Champions said of the new partnership: “We are so excited to be working with Sean. He has built a fantastic public profile and personal brand in such a short space of time.”
She continued: “He represents all that is great about the growing world of social media influencers and we are looking forward to seeing where this partnership between ourselves and Sean takes us both.”
Get to know Influencer Champions’ latest signing, Sug-Sean, with his biggest achievements & statistics…
- His blog gains 11k Unique Monthly Users (UMUs)
- His Instagram following has grown significantly and now boasts +42k followers
- When first starting out in the fashion world, he was placed under the wing of Michele Harriman-Smith – one of the top 100 influential people in fashion.
- Has worked with top brands including: Dolce & Gabbana, Diesel, BMW, Topman, Mini, Uber, Superdry, Harrods, Absolut and Haig Club.
- Was part of High Street store, NEXT’s most recent televised campaign, Suit Camp, where he featured alongside Union J band member Josh Cuthbert.
Speaking of his new agency, Sean said: “Signing with Influencer Champions is a really exciting start to the New Year, and hopefully the beginning of a great partnership. I can’t wait to see where this new venture is going to take me.”
For more information regarding Influencer Champions, please visit: www.influencerchampions.com