Halkinvest was established as a leading brokerage house on September 2nd, 1997 to mainly operate its businesses in Turkey.
Halkinvest is a 99.96% subsidiary of Halkbank, one of the largest public bank in Turkey, and operates in 9 different branches, all located in Turkey. Turkey Halkbank carries out all intermediary activities with its branches with in the signed order transmission ıntermediary agreements framework.
Our Corporate Values :
Halkinvest has adopted as its business principles to be customer-oriented, market-centered, dynamic and innovative institution, which values its employees, believes in teamwork and abides by the Corporate Governance Rules end Ethics.
Halkinvest bases its business models on the following criteria:
- Developing and preserving customer relationships based on trust and efficiency,
- Sharing up-to-date and objective information with investors,
- Integration of the state-of-the-art technology into its service platforms,
- Using distribution channels most efficiently,
Halkinvest also aims to become, through its business model based on efficiency and productivity, one of the leading brokerage houses with international exposure in Turkey, and to be the focal point for the Halk Group in capital markets.
As a Broad Authorized Intermediary Institution
- Trading Intermediary Operations,
- Portfolio Intermediary Operations,
- Individual Portfolio Management Activities,
- IPO Intermediary through underwriting,
- Investment advisory,
- Limited Custody Service
Branch Network : Wide distribution network including 9 branches in Istanbul, Goztepe/Istanbul, Izmir, Adana, Antalya, Denizli, Ankara, Samsun, and Bursa.
Find out more about Halkinvest visit their website