Company Site: http://www.masergy.com
Nature of Business
Masergy provides managed, secure global network services to enterprises and financial organisations that have complex needs across multiple locations. Essentially, its network technology is perfect for global financial companies looking for high performance, regulatory-compliant connectivity. It offers a range of services including Global Ethernet, which it pioneered as a network standard, managed network services and cloud communications.
Locations/also markets it operates in:
Masergy is headquartered in Dallas, TX, with its main European office in London, UK. It serves multinational businesses, in particular those in the US and EMEA.
2740 North Dallas Parkway,
Tel: +1 (866) 588-5885
32 Farringdon Street, 2nd Floor
Tel: +44 (0) 207 173 6900
Chris MacFarland – CEO
Robert Bodnar – Executive Vice President & CFO
Tim Naramore – CTO
John Dumbleton – Senior Vice President, Business Development
Greg Nelson – Senior Vice President, Global Sales
Cam Anderson – Senior Vice President, Operations
Masergy is a managed services and cloud communications provider delivering customised, high-performance platforms that help businesses compete in the global marketplace. The company pioneered one of the first global IP/MPLS networks in 2000 that could deliver a pure Ethernet experience to any location worldwide.
Masergy has since expanded its offerings and today operates the largest independent global network platform, a fully integrated cloud communications offering cloud-based security and managed network services. These solutions deliver a superior customer experience with guaranteed performance, scalability and reach.
Masergy’s award-winning technology, flexible solutions and unmatched passion for customer care are why a growing number of the world’s largest companies rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations.
- 2012 World Vendor Awards – Finalist – Best Transport Solution
- 2012 Top 50 Channel Partner Program – Channel Partners Magazine
- 2011 American Business Awards – Finalist Customer Service
- 2011 Top 50 Channel Partner Program – Channel Partners Magazine
- 2010 Network Computing Awards – Finalist – Managed Service Provider of the Year
- Intelligent Connectivity – Secure, seamless global connectivity to global offices or data centres with unrivalled visibility, flexibility and control
- Managed Services – Secure, reliable, cost-effective solutions that allow businesses to hand off routine network responsibilities to a trusted partner, so IT can focus on growing the business and more critical projects
- Cloud Communications – Combining customer experience and advanced technology to provide customised cloud UC solutions