Nature of business:
Contis’ one stop capabilities allow the group to design and deliver bespoke Visa compliant payment solutions, using its own intellectual property for mobile, web and Visa network payments processing, whilst offering all customer service functions through its in-house call centres located in the UK and Latvia. A key Contis offering is its built-in loyalty engine which can be used to deliver innovative loyalty and cash-back solutions, utilising its direct transactional data manipulation capabilities based on its Visa card transaction processing platform.
Contis additionally offers virtual and closed loop gift card programmes, which combine retailers’ existing POS and network technology and Contis’ established card distribution channels throughout Europe.
For more information visit www.contisgroup.com
Locations / markets:
Locations: Skipton, UK. Riga, Latvia. Ahmedabad, India
Markets: Europe, Africa
Contis Group Ltd., Navigation House/Belmont Wharf, Skipton BD23 1RL
+44 (0)1756 693245
Mike Fromant – Managing Director
Brief history of the company:
Founded in 2008, Contis is a recognised force in European payments technology and Visa card issuance. Strategic service expansion in 2012 gave Contis total end-to-end ownership of all implementation and programme management processes required to effectively launch and operate a prepaid or debit card initiative. Since then, Contis’ customer footprint has grown to encompass new sectors (including retail, finance and banking, Credit Unions, corporate cards, government, education and travel) and territories, as large organisations around the world realise the benefits of working with a single partner that can service all of their prepaid and debit card requirements under one roof.
Certifications / licences:
As a Principal Member of, and shareholder in, Visa Europe, Contis has the capability to directly issue Visa prepaid and debit cards in all European territories, through its fully passported FCA regulated EU E-Money licence. Contis is a certified Visa card processor for the UK and Europe. The products and services are cloud based, so they are globally deployable.
Products / services offered:
- Gift cards
- Prepaid cards
- BIN sponsorship
- Programme management
- Mobile / e-payments
- Travel cards
- Youth cards
- Shopping basket
- airBaltic Visa Payment Card – co-branded Visa prepaid payment card with BalticMiles loyalty integration.
- credEcardplus – prepaid Visa payment card with e-account facility, account number, sort code, reward scheme and loyalty. Working closely with Credit Unions to support the unbanked.
- PizzaExpress gift card – next generation gifting for the casual dining industry.
- Empire Cinemas film card – UK’s first re-loadable cinema card.
- AA Driving School gift card – expanding sales channels with the AA Driving School gift card.
- TCS corporate expenses card – prioritising driver safety with a multi-currency prepaid solution.
- Performance Bonus – providing a staff expenses card with rewards to a variety of companies within the motor sector
- YourStreet gift card – a private label programme incentivising local communities to make local purchases
- eWealthGlobal – providing 3rd parties with a travel and FX card