- This event has passed.
The Future of Digital Banking
June 29, 2016 - June 30, 2016
The banking industry is now defined by digital innovation. Join fellow senior industry leaders to gain insight into the evolving digital world and how it will impact the industry. The Future of Digital Banking will highlight both the challenges and opportunities presented by digitisation and spark debates on the next generation of banking.
Bringing together top technology, customer experience, and innovation experts, this must-attend event will address the hottest topics including customer engagement strategies, channel development, FinTech innovation, mobile-only banking and much more. Join us at this premium conference to explore how banking will be moulded by the evolving digital landscape.
Key reasons to attend
- Hear from C-level executives at BBVA, BNP Paribas and CaixaBank
- Explore data-driven CX designs that will surprise and delight the next generation of customers
- Gain unique insight into the potential of physical assets in the digital age
- Learn about the latest banking innovations in cybersecurity, blockchain and the Internet of Things
- Debate the future of banking in the face of increasing disintermediation
- Network with senior figures of leading European and worldwide banks