- This event has passed.
The 5th CYBER SECURITY SUMMIT Industrial sector
April 14, 2015 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Headline:“Intensified Protective Measures”
Cyber Security Summit Europe – Industrial Sector & Governments brings together cyber security experts who will share their skills and know-how needed to address highly topical issues such as state-sponsored cyber-attacks and SCADA Security Assessment.We will provide you round tables session by possition,2 streams, 4 panel disscussions and hot case studies from the finance sector.
- Michael Kreuzer from Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt will share his experience about the Smart lock devices: security risks and opportunities
- Coen Bongers from Philips will discuss the benefits of Kill chain strategy
- Biju Hameed from Dubai Airports will explain how to effectively bridge the gap between IT & OT Security
- Martin Wright from Global Institute for Cyber, Intelligence and Security will lead a panel discussion dedicated to effective ways of how to educate your employees
- Kaleem Ahmad from Pak Arab Refineries will deliver a case study on the modus operandi utilised in Pakistan for the eradication of terrorism
- 4 Keynote Presentations
- 8 Networking Blocks
- Roundtable Sessions by position
- Stream A: Real Next-gen IPS
- Stream B: Governments
- 4 Panel Discussions
WHO CAN YOU EXPECT TO MEET?
CISOs, Security Architects, Heads of IT, Pen-testers, IT Auditors, Representatives of government institutions, Security Engineers, Cyber Crime Experts, Network Administrators, Digital Fraud Managers, Network Security Engineers and more.