- This event has passed.
The 3rd Annual NeMa Africa 2015
November 24, 2015 - November 25, 2015
We are delighted to bring together once again CSDs, custodians, brokers and exchanges from across both Africa and beyond to address the critical issues in these exciting times. Key focus areas at NeMa Africa include:
- Economic Update: How Are The Africa Markets Stacking Up In A Global Context And What Is The Level Of Stability Now?
• Evolution Of Asset Servicing Trends In Africa Vs. Global Trends
• African Political Risk In 2016 – What To Look Out For
• What Is The Network Strategy For Africa Now?
• Investigating Current Risks In The Local Custody & Post-Trade Space How To Mitigate These
• How Has T+2 Been Rolled Out Globally And What Are The Impacts& Lessons For Africa? And What Update on T+3 For South Africa?
• Risk Monitoring – Best Practice Procedures When Addressing Counterparty And Market Risk
• Asset Safety – How To Ensure Asset Safety In An African Context
…and much more. Learn more, view the latest agenda and register today at the NeMa Africa 2015 website.
Quote VIP code FKP2384GBAFL to save 10% courtesy of Global Banking and Finance Review!