- This event has passed.
November 20, 2015
New business models, new players, new returns
Large retail banks face greater competition driven by new regulations, changes to customer behaviour, and digitization which has created opportunities for new market entrants.
In November, Chatham House will welcome industry leaders and senior policy-makers to assess the trends and shifts in approach to retail banking, as incumbents adapt to a new competitive landscape.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adam Farkas, Executive Director, European Banking Authority
- Paul Fisher, Deputy Head of the PRA and Executive Director of Supervisory Risk Specialists and Regulatory Operations, Bank of England
- Matt Hammerstein, Head of Customer and Client Experience, Barclays
- Tracey McDermott, Executive Director of Supervision Investment, Wholesale & Specialist Division, Financial Conduct Authority
- Charles Roxburgh, Director General, Financial Services, HM Treasury
View the full agenda and speaker list here.