- This event has passed.
November 23, 2015 - November 24, 2015
In an increasingly digital world, the marketing function of a bank is evolving tremendously. Customer expectations are higher than ever and they expect their banking experience to match up to the high standards set across the rest of the retail industry.
Hot topics on the agenda include:
• Lessons learned from outside the industry: what can industry leaders from outside of retail banking teach us about marketing?
• Digital marketing: marketing in an omnichannel context
• Product innovation and new marketing ideas
• Big data: are banks effectively managing big data? Who is changing the game in this regard?
• The next level of customer interaction: simplification and design; the power of differentiation; and emotions that make a brand stick
• Pricing strategies
• New social media initiatives