- This event has passed.
Liquidity Risk Management Europe 2016
November 15, 2016
London, 15 November 2016
Hosted by the Center for Financial Professionals, the Liquidity Risk Management conference will review the regulatory requirements to better understand variation across the liquidity risk landscape for better management and compliance.
The Center for Financial Professionals invite you to attend Liquidity Risk Management Europe, a forum featuring interactive discussions and presentations from over 20 senior liquidity risk, treasury and ALM professionals. You and your colleagues can gain valuable insight from Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered, Nationwide, Barclays Capital, HSBC and many more leading financial institutions.
- Regulatory Landscape
- Overview for better understanding of the liquidity landscape
- Reviewing the challenges for ILAAP implementation and interpretation to facilitate internal processes
- Quo Vadis Liquidity Management
- Changes and challenges on the horizon
- Implementing and understanding LCR reporting requirements
- Ensuring an understanding of NSFR internal interaction for better management of risk
- Liquidity Risk Controls
- Assessing liquidity framework to prevent and overcome challenges
- Intraday Liquidity
- Understanding requirements and operationalising in practice
- Overcoming data demands and sufficient levels for reporting
- Asset Management
- Impact of changing regulation on liquidity strategies
- MD Global Head of Treasury & Liquidity Risk, Credit Suisse
- MD Head of liquidity Management, ALM, Standard Chartered
- Head of Liquidity Risk, Nationwide
- Director, Head of Liquidity Risk Management, Barclays Capital
- Director of Liquidity Management, Citigroup Global Markets Limited
- Senior Manager Liquidity & Risk, HSBC
- Head of Technical Policy & Strategy, Group Treasury, Bank of Ireland
- Head of Liquidity Risk (UK), Credit Suisse
- Director – Corporate Treasury, Global Liquidity Management, Bank of America
- Director, Risk Corporate Investments & Treasury Technology, Director Manager, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Find out more details including the agenda and speaker line-up here www.cefpro.com/liquidity. To register for the conference, please contact the Center for Financial Professionals at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 164 6582.