- This event has passed.
GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES FOR U.S. HEDGE FUND MANAGERS
February 7, 2017
Please join us for an evening of insight and drinks with expert professionals in Global Distribution. Our panelists will share their views on current distribution strategies which are available to U.S. Hedge Funds Managers today. The panel discussion will be followed by an extensive Q&A session.
Here are some of the key questions which be answered during the session:
- Is Europe still a land of opportunities for U.S. Managers?
- Do’s and Dont’s when considering Pan-European or Global distribution
- UCITS or AIFs? What structure should a fund choose and why?
- Which investment vehicle works best for different investors?
- How does Brexit change the equation? Does it render a UK base of operations irrelevant?
This event is sponsored by PwC. Admission is complimentary for HFA members, and $50 for future HFA members. Space is limited. RSVP today.