- This event has passed.
Fraud Investigation and Controls
March 23, 2014 - March 25, 2014
Reshaping your fraud control systems to successfully combat and mitigate fraudulent activities in your organisation
Why You Should Attend
This prestigious conference aims to reinforce if not improve your organisation’s current framework in effectively preventing, detecting and investigate fraud successfully. You will gain practical insights in leveraging their core competencies, improving their ability to define, communicate and manage their global risk profile. This conference will guide you to develop a combination of methodology and efficient tools to prevent, detect and investigate internal and external fraud cases.
Board this train now to take away concrete strategies and solutions to upbeat your performance. Become a skilled investigator of fraud to protect your organisation and its reputation!
- Examine how Mazrui Holdings Cultivate a Sound Corporate Governance Culture to Promote Corporate Integrity and Fraud Prevention
- Fraud Controls: Discover how ADNEC Continuously Improves its Organisational Framework to Effectively Prevent and Detect Fraud
- Learn from the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority about how to Construct a Detailed Forensic Audit Framework to Identify the Characteristics of a Fraudster in Potential High Risk Areas
- Discover How Dubai Bank Created an Effective Whistle-Blowing System to Achieve Positive and Optimal Disclosure Outcomes
- Benefit from the Lessons Learnt by ABB in Redesigning an Anti Fraud Culture across the Organisation
Previous Attendees Include
Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry,Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company,Abu Dhabi University,Al Jaber Group,Al Khaleej Sugar,ALEX BANK,Al-Khorayef Group of Companies,Arabian Rockbits & Drilling Tools,Bahrain Telecommunications – Batelco,Barwa Bank,National Commercial Bank,Oman International Bank,Rawabi Holdings
Siemens Limited Co
Why Choose marcus evans Conferences?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.