- This event has passed.
European Bonds & Loans Forum
June 5, 2014 - June 6, 2014
The European Bonds & Loans Forum is the only European forum dedicated to the bonds and loans market. This sector has gone through a lot of essential market changes and Regulatory restrictions in the recent years. Investigate why the high yield bond market is booming and why the bank lending has experienced a significant decrease. This event offers you the opportunity to explore and examine the most pressing issues facing the European bonds and loans market.
Join issuers and investors as they share their knowledge, discuss about the future challenges and discover trends and tendencies that had impact on the industry.”
- Challenges of the high yield market
- Marcroeconomic overview of the industry
- Regulation:Closer and Clearer?
- Investors’ aspects: How to satisfy their needs?
- Which countries are becoming attractive from investors’ point of view?
- What should foreign and local investors pay attention to?
- Analysis of the financial demand of the European Corporations
- Emerging trends of the E-Trading
- Advantages and disadvantages of the electronic bond trading
- Evaluation of the shift from Loan-to-Bond
- Best practises to overcome liquidity issues
- Techniquest ot minimise risk exposure
- Perspectives of the recovering loan market
- Megatrends in the field of the primary market
- Secondary Market: Myths and realities
- Changing trends of the Real Estate Market
- Borrowers viewpoint about the loan products
- Investigation of the relationship between banks and borrowers