- This event has passed.
European Banking Forum: Technology, Security & Risk 2017
October 18, 2017 @ 8:00 am - October 19, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Date: 18th – 19th October, 2017
Location: Amsterdam (Venue TBC)
As the banking industry continues to face growing pressures both from customer expectations and ever-tightening regulations. With the advent of disruptions through the growing prominence of Fintech firms it has never been more important for banks to hit the right balance between digital innovation and security.
The European Banking Forum offers a platform for discussing and sourcing solutions to these challenges. Placing you face to face with the key decision makers across the banking sector, EBF ensures you can deliver key solutions to the functional and strategic security problems facing the banking industry today.
Key agenda highlights 2017:
- Evaluating IT Risk; Staying Ahead of the Curve To Plan for the Future
- Working Together to Combat Evolving Cyber Threats
- Technology Spotlight – Trends in Email Attacks & Fraud
- Examining Third Party Cyber-Security and Steps for Implementing a Risk Based Approach
- Case Study: How the Royal Bank of Scotland Designed a First Class Operational Risk Framework to Drive Informed Decisions
- Building a Fortress: Strengthening Internal and External Securities
Key Speakers 2017:
- Poul Otto Schousboe, Chief Information Security Officer and SVP, Danske Bank
- Wim Bartsoen, Head of Information Security Governance, BNP Paribas
- Troels Oerting, Group Chief Security Officer (CSO), Group Chief Information Officer (CISO), Barclays
- Stéphane Nappo, Global Chief Information Security Officer & Board advisor, Société Générale
- Hanne M. Hansen, Leader of Leaders, Nordea Group
- Mark Cooke, Global Head, Operational Risk, HSBC
For more information, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/ebf-security-risk or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org