- This event has passed.
Design Thinking for Business Innovation Summit
September 28, 2017 - September 29, 2017
We are pleased to invite you to the Design Thinking for Business Innovation Summit on September 28th and 29th 2017, in Barcelona, Spain.
When competing in efficiency it is no longer enough to simply be a champion of maintaining the status quo. Innovating business models, enhancing product and service development schemes, and creating customer centric experiences are becoming paramount to succeed in today’s fast changing world. To become a champion of innovation whilst still focusing on efficiency, a new process is needed – Design Thinking. Design Thinking is the process that brings innovation to life where the customer is at the heart of every business decision. This Summit hinges upon the new ways to leverage Design Thinking into your organisation to become a champion of innovation.
This premier B2B event will enable participants to learn about the latest developments in Design Thinking and how to apply them organisationally and commercially in order to gain a significant advantage among direct competitors.
Vonlanthen Group of Companies invites you to discuss and debate this new disruptive era and to meet these challenges in a dialogue amongst top professionals in this cross-industry Summit.
It is an honour and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona, this coming September!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Business disruption caused by Design Thinking
- Design Thinking is not enough: Timeless methods to scale adoption
- The power of Design Thinking to solve problems differently
- Hyper-disruptive business models to accelerate new products and services
- Human-centred design
- Iterative rapid-cycle prototyping
- Product innovation, operational excellence, and customer intimacy as the cornerstone of your product development scheme
- Slash Design Thinking and the voice of the customer programs
- How why’d is your customer experience gap?
- Designing for an increasingly digital customer
- Driving innovation with Design Thinking
- Re-evaluating existing products in the face of dramatic technological change
- Fostering innovation with technological solutions