- This event has passed.
CYBER SECURITY SUMMIT Financial Sector
March 9, 2015 @ 8:00 am - March 10, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
“Permanent Focus on Evolving Financial Fraud: Fighting through Innovative Solutions”
Following the previous success of Cyber Security Summit in Europe, we are pleased to invite you to the Financial Services Cyber Security Summit MENA – a highly interactive experience sharing platform for top experts from banks, insurance companies, monetary organizations and government institutions, accountancy companies, consumer finance, investment funds, stock brokerages and such. We will provide you 5 keynote presentations, roundtable sessions, 2 streams, panel discussions and 8 networking blogs.
- Ayman Ghannoum from Arab Bank will deliver a Keynote presentation about Growing of Digital Properties
- Abdullah Alagha from Alinma Bank will share their Step by Step Guide how they protected the IT infrastructure
- Shaik Abdul Khader from Vodafone will show you the tools to protect mobile devices, terminals and card readers
- Ahmed M.Neil – Expert in forensics will share with you techniques to track down fraudalent signatures and images
- Charbel Yammine from BBAC S.A.L Bank will show you how to prepare your Business Continuity Management System
- 5 Keynote Presentations
- 8 Networking Blocks
- Roundtable Sessions
- Panel Discussions
Stream A: 3 technical presentations
Stream B: 3 specific case studies
WHO CAN YOU EXPECT TO MEET?
CISOs, Security Architects, Heads of IT, Pen-testers, IT Auditors, Representatives from Government institutions, Security Engineers, Cyber Crime Experts, Network Administrators, Digital Fraud Managers, Heads of Payment Security, Data Risk Managers and more.
Opening Co – Presentation Day 1
MENA Governments Enforcing Cyber Protection Capabilities of the Financial Sector
Opening Keynote Presentation Day 2
Be Prepared When the Victim is you. How to Prepare your Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)