- This event has passed.
6TH ANNUAL CFO 2014
May 12, 2014 - May 13, 2014
Why You Should Attend
This conference is produced in collaboration with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA ) Middle East. Do view the welcome letter from the President of IMA, Mr Jeffrey C. Thompson himself:
There will also be award recognition at this conference to celebrate CFO excellence based on achievements in management accounting for the corporate finance teams and the success of these finance teams to play a true business partner role in the business. Find out who are the winners at this upcoming CFO event of the year. The Award Categories will be announced shortly.
CFOs’ optimism has rebounded from historic lows in many countries as several political and economic uncertainties have been resolved or eased, according to the Q4 Global CFO Signals survey by Deloitte. Based on the survey’s feedback, Middle East CFOs are most optimistic globally and stands out for the strength of their outlook, as 54 percent of these CFOs are more optimistic about their companies’ prospects in 2014.
However, despite the positive shift in confidence levels amongst CFOs, many CFOs worldwide remain cautious in resuming aggressive capital spending in a global recovery process. During this wave of optimism, CFOs need to leverage on the many growth opportunities that comes with it by making the right investments and decisions. It is pivotal for CFOs to flex their increasingly strategic muscle and move beyond its technical heritage into a role which is poised for profitability in 2014!
Invest in our upcoming 2-day ‘CFO 2014’ conference which is dedicated to explore all essential aspects that will impact your role as a CFO. This conference will equip you with quintessential insights on topics ranging from managing global change and growth, transitioning to CFOs of tomorrow, achieving finance excellence through solid corporate performance, adopting finance intelligence for finance operations, and talent management for financial leaders. You can also leverage on our half-day workshop on finance leadership for CFOs to step up your game as CFO!
- Doha Bank will focus on CFO Communication Strategies to Communicate Effectively as a CFO in Creating Value for the Business and in Advancing Your Career
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Unilever Gulf will discuss on Growing the CFO Role of Tomorrow as the Connected and Strategic CFO
- Savola Group will share insights on Balancing Financial Growth with Risk and Regulatory Compliance Effectively
- Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFCA) is highlighting on Consolidating Your Approach in Corporate Financial Performance Management to Drive Business Improvement
- Universal Robina Corporation will be emphasising on Making the Leap from CFO to CEO and Determining CFO’s Career Development Landscape