- This event has passed.
4TH ANNUAL FIXED INCOME e-TRADING
April 3, 2014 - April 4, 2014
Adopting best practices across the market in cash and derivative fixed income e-trading
E-trading currently amounts to around 22% of the fixed income market, yet there is still a huge amount of profit that could be gained in the market, but with best execution and practice in banks and buy side firms far from established there is still a lot to be gained. Furthermore in order for it to stay at the forefront and take full advantage of the possibility that presents fixed income e trading, the market needs to establish a lot more transparency and liquidity.
This marcusevans conference will enable delegates to attain the best methods for optimising the use of their e trading platforms today while keeping ahead of the effects of regulation. Additionally delegates will hear from industry experts how to attain liquidity in the current market conditions, as well as how to sustain transparency throughout a trade allowing that competitive edge.
- Hear first-hand about the impact of Dodd Frank on swap trading in the US
- Discover the latest implications of increased transparency on the FI e-trading market
- Benefit from increased knowledge of dark pools and sourcing liquidity on the available platforms
- Improve your bottom-line through focusing on best execution and TCA
- Benchmark approaches to succeeding in the electronic bond markets