- This event has passed.
43rd Efma Congress: Banking Transformation
October 29, 2015 - October 30, 2015
The 43rd Efma Congress will be devoted to the general transformation which the major financial institutions need to undergo in order to rise to the challenge of digitisation.
The focus will be on five key issues around transformation:
• What the new retail banking model needs to look like?
• How will banks become more customer centric and develop superior customer experience management skills to match other industries?
• How will banks successfully deal with and manage the multitude of compliance and regulation issues that currently threaten their very existence?
• What type of people skills, training and rewards will be required to run future successful banks?
• How will banks achieve the levels of operational efficiency and cost management to perform at acceptable levels?
The Efma Congress will debate and discuss these key issues to leave delegates better prepared for the task ahead and solutions already being put in place to address them.