- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Collateral Management Forum
May 22, 2014 - May 23, 2014
In today’s dynamic economic environment Collateral Management has become an integral part of each and every financial organization.
The changing landscape of the financial markets had a great impact on Collateral Management by making huge demands on the capabilities of managers and the systems they use.
The industry faces new challenges everyday and issues like optimazation, risk mitigation and third party handlig has been on top of the chart during the past few years.
To brainstorm possible solutions, GLC Europe has organized the 3rd Annual Collateral Management Forum to bring together the most south after people in this industry under one roof on the 22nd and 23rd of May.
As usual, the event will provide solutions for the most emerging topics and bring together senior C-level executives from the biggest and top European banks, institutions, regulatory bodies.
- An overview on the current Regulatory circumstances
- Challanges of the new collateral era
- Effective Automated collateral management solution
- Best practices in collateralization with CCPs
- Introduction of effective risk mitigation tactics
- Innovative IT implications
- New initiatives in the field of Collateral Optimisation and Inventory Management
- Evaluation of the Tri party services
- Future challanges, that are yet to come
- The dilemma of outsourcing and in-house Collateral Management
- New Methods to boost collateral management profitability
- Techniques to handle increased demand for collateral
- The necessary process of shifting from Back Office to Front Office
- Lean Six Sigma Model and the operational efficiency
- Investigate the common buy side issues
- Proactive risk and liquidity management
- Discussion about the unfolded trends of Collateral Management
- OTC derivatives & Central Clearing