- This event has passed.
3RD ANNUAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY, STRATEGY AND STRESS TESTING
September 15, 2014 - September 17, 2014
- Why You Should Attend
- This 3rdAnnual Capital Adequacy, Strategy and Stress Testing GFMI marcus evans conference will help banks learn how to be able to continue providing their services while still profiting in an ever-changing regulatory environment. Banks will discover new methods to help them adapt to and understand the changes and align their strategies. This conference focuses on how to integrate regulation into day-to-day operations to increase efficiency and, thus, save money.
By attending, delegates will have the opportunity to look at the practical application of the RWAs measurements and regulations within the capital management department, incorporate the results of BaselIII into a proactive capital strategy, translate the CCAR requirements set for international banks vs. US banks, develop a holistic approach to stress testing and capital management and review how the US economic performance effects capital adequacy.
Experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post-event. This is not a trade show; ourconference series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives charged with responsibilities in capital management, economic/regulatory capital and other similar facets to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows delegates to network with their industry peers.
Above all, the industry calls for banks to adapt their infrastructure and technology to best support Basel III and CCAR regulations and enable themselves to not only be compliant, but to run a program in an efficient manner to further fuel their business requirements.
Attendees will be eligible for up to 14 CPE credits in the Management Advisory Services field of study.
- Optimize your day-to-day operations by fully integrating Basel III and Dodd-Frank
- Discover ways to optimize your stress testing operations
- Use CCAR and ICAAP to maximize profits
- Adapt infrastructure to strengthen capital management
- Understand the impact of the Fed regulations on foreign banks in the US
- Previous Attendees Include
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, BB&T, Statestreet Corporation, Desjardins, Citigroup, GE, Deutsche Bank, Associate Banc Corp., RBC Capital Markets, Bank of Montreal, F&M Bank, Bridge Bank, PNC Financial SVCS, RBS Citizens Bank, Sovereign Bank, Banco Leon, Bank of America, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group, Union Bank
- Why Choose marcus evans?
- marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.