- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Liquidity Management Forum
June 5, 2014 - June 6, 2014
At a time of persisting uncertainty and never seen economic changes with aggressive mandatory frames of demanding, non-indulgent ordinances, corporates’ focus has shifted in a compulsive way. While complying with given guidelines of deploying new requirements, institutes still have to deal with staying innovative and alert, while managing their liquidity on the financial market.
Our participants will find out how corporates are managing implementing NSFR & LCR obligations and hear their representatives’ feedbacks and evaluation of the current process. The audience can learn how Systematically Important Financial Institutions with increased contagion-trigger effect deal with additional obligations. Have a look into how Stress Testing Models are functioning and what their benefits are. Gain insight into how risk appetitehas changed and what are the new strategies and methods of managing liquidity risk. Meet new and innovative approaches in the sector from experts. Join a discussion on determining what the future may bring to the financial market..
- Gain insight into the significant changes of the OTC Market
- Banking Industry under strict Surveillance
- Assessment of Regulatory Pressure
- Hear an analysis of Investors’ Behavior in post-crisis times
- Find out the causes of Market Structure Shifts
- Hear Process Reports of the new restrictions’ utilization
- Hear the opinion of liquidity professionals: How Recovery & Growth odds are seen
- Get introduced to Financial Innovations in the sector
- Find out what is the evolution of Liquidity Management
- Get Updates & Evaluations of the NSFR & LCR implementation process
- Pros & Cons of using Funds Transfer Pricing approach
- Hear ideas on where the Currency War is going
- Find out the future volume and tendency of interest rates
- Gain knowledge of today’s Transparency Issues
- Outcomes Report & Future Prospects of the efficiency of Fair Value Accounting
- Hear about requirements of industry partakers for being able to adapt to the current environment
- Liquidity Management Strategies in regards of different future scenarios
- Hear Presentations & Discussions from both Central and Commercial Banks’ viewpoints
- See Counterparty Risk Management under spotlight
- Stress Testing Scenarios: How to deploy a well-functioning method?
- Meet the requirements of Intraday Liquidity
- Find out what are the latest strategies banks are using for managing liquidity
- Get insights into what challenges you have to face while entering the Emerging Mark
We make sure to provide a 5* platform to those interested in building long term partnership with industry leaders by bringing a decent number of top management to this event.
Therefore, we offer limited number of speaking slot as well as number of other marketing opportunities like, exhibition booth, workshop leadership, panel moderation, cocktail or dinner sponsorship, promotional material distribution, one-on-one meetings, and last but not the least a GLC À la carte sponsorship package for you to be able to choose the degree of your marketing exposure at the event.