- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Bancassurance Forum
June 5, 2014 - June 6, 2014
Over the last years all financial institutions and insurance companies have been faced with an increasingly complex set of domestic and international challenges. Meeting new requirements is an increasing challenge for both sectors particularly when it comes to Bancassurance. Bancassurance can play a more strategic role within the European insurance market including identifying and adapting the needs of the clients and with a customer-based approach providing strategic insight to improve business performance for both sectors. Bancassurers must focus on creating value by identifying, monitoring and providing early warning of new risks, improving distribution and efficiency, being the catalyst for improvement, creating proactive relationship with Shareholders and Customers without jeopardizing the existing partnerships between banks and insurance companies. Delivering all these requirements is one of the biggest challenges for Bancassurers.
The aim of our 2nd Annual Bancassurance Forum 2014 is to look at the impact of these new requirements Bancassurance has to face and explore how the financial and insurance sector can develop the Bancassurance market and so that it find its place at the heart of the European insurance market.
- Entering into Bancassurance
- Regulatory Requirements – The future of Bancassurance in the light of Solvency II
- Key Drivers of Bancassurance in Europe
- TCF Revolution – From product-based approach to customers’ needs-based approach
- The Role of Customer Retetion in the Success of Bancassurance
- Channel dynamics: The perks of having a multichannel distribution model
- Bancassurance RE
- Does bancassurance mean an emerging risk factor?
- May the sales force be with you – How to engage your sales team in Bancassurance?
- Incentive schemes – Critical factors to motivate your Staff
- The future of online commercial strategies in bancassurance distribution: a growing need?
- Social Media: is it a challenge or an advantage for bancassurance?
- Bancassurance versus Assurbanking
- Technology-based Bancassurance
- India – A huge, but highly regulated Bancassurance market
- Bancatakaful – The unique and constantly booming Middle East market for Bancassurance
- Turkey – a potential leader for European Bancassurance growth
CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, COOs, Vice Presidents, Managing Directors, Bancassurance Directors, Heads of Bancassurance, Heads of Alliances and Insurance, Heads of International Insurance Division, Directors of Financial Institutions Insurance, Heads of Channel Distribution, Heads of Product Development, Heads of Strategy & Product Development Department, Bancassurance Implementation Directors, Heads of Product Management Insurance, Heads of Sales Department, Sales Directors, Heads of Life and Non-Life Products, Insurance Strategy Managers, Heads of Direct Marketing, Strategic Marketing and Innovation Managers, Heads of Customer Relationship and many more….