- This event has passed.
19th Annual Financial Sector Compensation and Benefits
May 23, 2016 - May 24, 2016
Optimising reward and performance management in light of the latest EBA guidelines
Effectively optimising reward and performance management has become increasingly difficult for compensation professionals. Understanding how the latest EBA guidelines will impact your business is crucial to ensuring you have properly aligned company policy with regulatory trends. This event will show financial institutions how to meet the latest regulatory requirements as well as how to optimize the mix of fixed and variable pay, whilst maintaining employee motivation in absence of a cash bonus culture.
- Discover what your firm needs to do in response to the latest EBA guidelines
- Hear practical examples of what financial institutions are doing to mix fixed and variable pay, and relating this to incentivisation
- Gain insight into how you can improve performance and employee engagement through the compensation mix
- Learn about the other regulations driving change in financial sector remuneration policy
Practical Insights from:
- John Baxter, Head of Reward EMEA, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ
- Mikael Wegelius, Head of Performance and Pay, Swedbank
- David Keogh, Head of Group Performance and Reward and HR Governance, Bank of Ireland
- Jean-Baptiste Jugand, Head of Compensation and Benefits, EIB
- Laura Thanasse, Managing Director, Group Reward, Barclays
- John Dady, Compensation and Benefits, Director EMEA, Societe Generale